4-Week Immersion Into Yoga & Ayurveda Lifestyle
200hr Certificate Course & Residential Retreat
Internationally Registered RYS®200
Experience the holistic integration of yoga & mindfulness with Ayurvedic nutrition & lifestyle.
Explore the fundamentals of yoga theory, methodology, physiology, and philosophy.
Learn a functional and remedial approach to postural alignment and restoration for mobility, stability, and balance.
Develop the insight to create a customized practice for yourself and those you teach.
Residential Retreat means...
Our time will be harmoniously balanced so that you are restored and refreshed as much as you are inspired and equipped with knowledge and skills to deepen your practice and share with your communities.
During rest days you can stay home to relax and renew or seize the day with some surfing, safaris, and cultural tours.
You will be nourished by plant-based, wholesome meals
Lovingly prepared by Chef Har Rai Leballo, inspired by the principles of Ayurveda & Integrative Nutrition.
Enjoy opportunities to participate in conscious and creative cooking – and learn to incorporate simple Ayurvedic cleansing and detoxification into your lifestyle.
Our ocean-side accommodation guarantees plenty of opportunities for yoga, meditation, swimming, and blissful walks along the beach.
- Gain the understanding of Yoga and meditation for your own personal growth. – expand your awareness of the potential of our bodies and minds.
- Become dedicated to living a healthy and holistic lifestyle.
- Grow mindfully and professionally in the field of alignment based Hatha Yoga. – inspire others to be more aware of their health and spirituality
- Create connections and community with people from different walks of life, finding a common thread through yoga.
Major Topics Covered
- Fundamentals of Alignment
- Yoga Philosophy & Anatomy
- Teaching Methodology
- Modifications & Adjustments
- Principles of Ayurveda for Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Restoratives & Pranayama
- Surya Namaskar: Progressions & Variations in
- Energetics: Major Chakras & Nadis
- Cyclical Balance & Menstrual Health
- & more!
Included in the course
- Accommodation & Meals
- Teaching manual, e-books, and other resources
- Holistic health guidelines for eating and lifestyle
- Supported 7 day dietary cleanse
- Ayurvedic cooking lessons
- Basic props for alignment based yoga
- Mentorship opportunities
- Yoga Alliance® Registered Yoga School 200hr Yoga Teacher Certificate
✓ 3 daily meals
✓ Room with ensuite bathroom
✓ Course fees & materials
Diego Baldi (E-RYT®500), is the founder and lead teacher of Inner Wellness Studio.
Diego was introduced to Yoga at the early age of 13 and was since then continuously inspired towards more conscious moving and living. Over the last 10+ years he has been practising, teaching and studying with people from diverse cultures, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds in southern Africa and India.
He completed yoga teacher training programs in India & South Africa specialising in Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, and Iyengar Yoga.
Additionally, his love for food and nutrition has inspired “creative conscious cooking,” plant based cooking courses inspired by Ayurveda & Integrative Nutrition principles for healthy eating and living.
Maria (M.Ed, RYT®500) has been formally studying and practicing yoga since 2013.
She completed her first yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, from where she was inspired to travel to Kerala, in south of India, to gain personal insight into the ancient wisdom and practices of Ayurveda. She is currently preparing to become an Ayurvedic consultant.
María draws from her academic background in research, education, and social sciences to help create a supportive and engaging learning environment for all.
Her personal experience recovering from chronic pain and developing menstrual cycle awareness inspire a compassionate and holistic approach to wellness & recovery
Our home for this course will be a spacious and peaceful private residence located steps away from the beach in Salt Rock, par of KwaZulu-Natals stunning Dolphin Coast. This beautiful, bright, and fresh home is set in a tropical, luscious garden surrounded by indigenous bush and prolific bird life. Just a short walk away from stunning rock pools and marine life – and just an adventure away from some of the most magnificent safari experiences South Africa has to offer.
Who can apply?
• New Yoga practitioners will be immersed and established in the understanding and practice of Yoga.
• Experienced Yoga practitioners will learn Yoga essentials to deepen and refine their Yoga practice, that cannot be fully explored in Yoga classes.
• Qualified teachers will enrich their existing Yoga practice and knowledge to gain continuous education credits.
We believe that, with proper guidance, commitment to the process, and an open mind, beginners and experienced students alike can benefit from this experience and learn to be excellent teachers of the fundamentals of yoga. Complete the application form for further confirmation of your eligibility.
Our approach embraces the inclusivity of all body types and capacities.
Reserve Your Space
We like keep our class sizes small. There are only 9 spaces available.