Below is a map to the Yoga Shala, where all the classes will take place- 230 Musgrave Rd.
The studio is within a white residential block on the corner of Musgrave and St Thomas Rd, park on the St Thomas Rd side. The gate into the white residential complex is on the left hands side of two garage doors.
There is no signage or number on the St Thomas Rd side so plan to arrive 20mins early on your first visit and feel free to call me before if you need help finding the studio for the first time.
3. Tips for practice
- Eat lightly before class, no heavy meals at least 2 hours before.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing.
- Do not wear heavy jewellery or perfume to class.
- Bring a mat and towel to class (if you don't have your own mat there are a few mats available in the studio for use).
- Drink lots of water after your practice.
- Remember yoga is not competitive so listen to your body.
- Arrive at least 15mins before the start of the class.
- Remove your shoes upon entering class and turn your cellphone off.
- Please note the studio is a silent space: after signing in find a spot and enjoy some tranquility before the class begins.