The benefits of the GREEN ENERGY CLEANSE
Naturally and effortlessly cleanse the body and Mind with GREEN FOODS!
- Rest and heal the digestive system
- High natural fiber intake;
- Assist weight loss
- Helps lower blood sugar and insulin levels,
- Helps to eliminate bad cholesterol in the body.
Green foods are a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant helping to neutralize
harmful free radicals in the body.
- Less puffiness and cellulite
- Less aches and pains.
- Prevents premature aging and disease.
It’s a great way to push the restart button.
- Feel more energetic
- Strengthen the nerves to deal with stress in life
- Feel peaceful and balanced
- Improved concentration and focus.
How does the Green Energy Cleanse work?
Sign up and receive;
- One on one holistic health assessment to establish you health goals and challenges.
- You will receive holistic lifestyle guidelines to gentle and effectively cleanse and energise your body and mind.
- Organic herbal supplements
- Cleansing recipes for pre cleanse preparations (3days)
- Green Energy Recipes for the actual cleanse (4days)
- Follow up guidelines of what to eat for your body type
Cost for the cleanse details, one on one consultation and the herbals supports.
If you want to do the cleanse outside of Durban, South Africa
Cleanse details can be e-mailed, consultation can be arrange over Skype, and herbal supports can be couriered (within South Africa at an additional charge)
To sign up or for more information contact Diego 079 262 3877 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from those how have done the cleanse;
“I have felt fantastic in general. Feeling as if I am finding that balance I have been looking for. I did the 7 day green energy course recently and felt AMAZING : ). I really enjoyed “going green”. I had the most relaxed feeling (but very energized at the same time). It was a natural stress reliever.”
“Body: weight loss in kg’s and in centimeters. Health improved, digestion improved, physical stamina improved. My general well being is great now.
Mind: Stillness, peace and calm, awareness of nutrition – this has transformed the way I shop, eat and enjoy food in such a positive light. The mindfulness has done wonders for me. To have learnt the art of stillness and being present and separating myself from the stress and busyness of life for beautiful moments of peace, which in turn has given me great clarity and calm in our busy lives.
The deeper the shade of green the more highly nutritious the foods will be this is due to a higher level in vitamins and minerals in particular. Green leafy vegetables in particular contain high levels of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, phytochemicals and carotenoids.
All green foods are a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant helping to neutralize harmful free radicals in the body. Chlorophyll carries magnesium and oxygen to the cells and organs. The natural fibre in the green diet assist weight loss, lower blood sugar and insulin levels, and helps to eliminate bad cholesterol in the body.
Lean Green Machines
- The cancer Killer: Romaine; celery flavored green is one of the best vegetable source of beta carotene. BC inhibits the growth of cancers by up to 50%
- The bone builder; Arugula. High levels of cal-mag for more protection against osteoprorsis.
- The pipe protector; Watercress. Phyto-chemicals protect from airborne pollutants.
- The heart healer; Endive. High levels of folate. This essential B vitamin reduces heart disease by up to 50%.
- The brain booster; Mustard greens. Are packed with amino acids which improve memory and concentration.
- The anti-aging; Bok Choy. 20% of vitamin A and a 3rd RDA of vitamin C in just one bowl. Along with cancer fighting and anti-aging phytochemicals.
- The sight sharpener; Spinach. Top source of lutein and zeaxanthin, two powerful anti-oxidant protect your 20-20. Lowers age related macular degeneration.