Continuing Education 2018
Karma Yoga Apprenticeship Program with Diego Baldi1 October - 1 November* Karma Yoga (donation based) classes- an open platform for the public to have affordable access to the fundamental teachings of yoga. The purpose of this program is to create a space for new teachers who are interested in giving back to the community while refining their teaching skills. *Registration is essential. Limited to a small group only. In addition to “karma yoga” this program is designed for:
- Professional development for yoga teachers:
- Refinement of teaching skills and practical teaching experience in a supportive and educational environment.
- Skills such as observation, verbal corrections, modifications (using props) and hands on adjusting will be explored.
- Learn from peer feedback and reflections.
- Etiquette for hosting classes and courses.
- Learn and teach elements of 4 week introduction for beginners into the field of asana.
- Observe/assist led classes by Diego or fellow teachers
- Lead practical teaching classes of 60 or 90min supervised by Diego
“Yoga gives firmness of body, clarity of intelligence, cleanness of heart.”
Guruji BKS Iyengar