200hr Yoga Teachers Training Certificate
Inner Wellness Studio invites you to fully embrace yoga as a technology for holistic living. This course is a comprehensive study and practice of yoga. This course will give you a profound experience of yoga that will transform your body and mind. On completion of
the course you will be qualified and certified to teach yoga. Your teaching credentials will be recognised and affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for more information and to discuss your place on the training.
Is the Yoga Teacher Training for you?
- Do you want to be immersed in the study and practice of holistic living and health?
- Do you want to be a part of a comprehensive study and practice of traditional yoga
- Do you want to awakening your body and minds greatest potential?
- Can you imagine yourself inspiring peoples life’s, health and well being?
- Do you want to be adept in the practice of yoga to enhance your own personal practice?
- Are you ready to live out your passion and a vocation of teaching and promoting yoga and holistic living?
What you will learn on the Yoga Teachers Training
The inspiration and focus of the training will be based on precise alignment and Vinyasa Yoga. As a part of the course electives you will also be trained in the science of Ayurveda. You will take away a lifestyle of holism and awareness. Naturally you will teach and inspire others.
What can be expected on the yoga teachers training course;
- Develop greater awareness of your physical balance and strength through the practice of yoga postures.
- Become adapt in the understanding and physical practice of the yoga postures, deepen and establish a sustainable practice for your personal growth, longevity and health.
- Learn the science of conscious breathing to soothe the nerves and emotions. Practice the art of mental and physical relaxation.
- Learn the traditional holistic yoga philosophy.
- Deepen your experience and understanding of the subtle energetic anatomy of the body.
- Study in depth the anatomy and physiology of the body and mind in relation to yoga and meditation.
- Learn the most comprehensive alignment based hatha yoga techniques. Which forms the foundation of a sustainable and healing experience of yoga.
- Learn physically active and dynamic sequences to bring flexibility and strength to the body.
- Develop the framework to confidently and professionally teach yoga classes at the highest level.
- Learn the art behind the specific sequencing of a yoga classes for maximum benefit and to prevent injury.
- Gain the experience of teaching yoga classes in a supportive environment.
- Learn and experience the specific therapeutic benefits of yoga.
- Time will be spent gaining an expertise of the dynamics of the body in the practice of yoga. Physical adjustments will be learnt to aid in deepening the benefits of yoga.
This Yoga Teacher Training Course is for you
- Regardless if you intend at this stage on actually going out and teaching yoga.
- Give you a new perspective to deepen your experience and practice of yoga.
- If you are dedicated to living a health and holistic lifestyle.
- If you want to go deeper into understanding yoga and meditation.
- Want to be a specialist in the field of correct postural alignment and stress management through the practice of traditional yoga.
- You take responsibility for your health and happiness. You are continuously seeking to grow in health and evolve in mind. You have a natural ability to inspire others to be more aware of their health and spirituality.
Those new to yoga will be immersed and established in the understanding and practice of yoga.
Existing yoga practitioners will learn yoga essentials to deepen your yoga that cannot be fully explored in yoga classes. Already qualified teachers will enrich their existing yoga practice and knowledge and also gain continuous education credits in attending the course.
About the Facilitator of the Yoga Teachers Training Course
Diego is the founder of Inner Wellness Studio a holistic health care practice specializing in holistic health, integrative nutrition, yoga and meditation.
“My experience as a yoga teacher over the last 7 years has empowered me to integrate with the healing potential of yoga on all levels. Yoga has cultivated within me a more conscious and compassionate way of life. Yoga has become a practical tool to be more peaceful within myself and to live in balance within our natural environment. Yoga has reawakened my awareness to the infinite potential of life, clarifying all the joy and positivity that is inherent within us all.”
Diego has completed teacher training programs in Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga and Meditation and after dedicating the last 7 years to studying, practicing, living and teaching yoga Diego has received the credentials as an Experience Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance International.
The course takes place in a private studio in Musgrave.
For more information contact Diego 079 262 3877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep the teacher training experience personal the course is limited to a small group . To apply for your space for the upcoming training course
1. Fill out Client Info Sheet
2. Attend classes with Diego at Inner Wellness Studio
3. Arrange to pay deposit and payment plan to finalise your space on the training.